When we had our creative meeting we had talked about a natural look for makeup and then later on in the day go a little more intense. Well, the day went so fast that we pretty much stuck with a natural look all day!The photo above was taken as the sun was going down. It was a beautiful and perfect day.
The first thing that stands out to me in the picture is Sara’s flawless skin. While she has great skin to begin with, I still have some tricks that I use. I will make one disclaimer… to get flawless skin it will be different for each person. What I use on Sara is not anything like what I use on myself. Our skins are totally different. Her skin needs more moisture and can handle more makeup.
Flawless Skin Regimen
- Start with MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture
- Then I layer that with Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Hydrating
- All over even on eyes I use MAC Face and Body Foundation in C6
- Then I go back with MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NC35, it covers fantastically!
- I am partial to Sephora brand powders right now, great coverage and no cake-y look.