I was just in Cali and it made me think of this delicious recipe!!!
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 1/4 pounds russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into 3×1/3×1/3′ batons
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Toss potatoes with 2 1/2 Tbsp. Oil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
4. Roast the potatoes, turning occasionally, until browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
5. Increase heat to 500°.
6. Continue roasting until fries are deep brown in spots, about 5 more minutes.
7. Whisk remaining 1/2 Tbsp. oil, garlic, and parsley in a large bowl.
8. Add hot fries, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.